2222 West Division Street Suite 135
Chicago, IL 60622
A 24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
Thank you for choosing Winter Park Eye Center! We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and will make every effort to honor that trust through our commitment to providing excellent eye care.
In an effort to serve you in a more efficient manner, please complete the enclosed patient registration form prior to your appointment and bring it with you or email to email@example.com.
To make this process more convenient, please type your responses directly on the forms. On the day of your appointment, please bring your forms, along with the following:
- Driver’s license or other photo identification
- All of your current medical insurance identification cards and be prepared to pay your co-pay
- A complete list of medications and supplements (including over the counter drugs) that you are currently taking, including dosages and frequency of each
- A list of the pharmacy(s) you use, including their address and phone number
- All of your current eyewear and sunglasses
- A referral form, if you are a member of an HMO
The time spent for your exam and/or testing may vary, according to your individual needs, so please allow a minimum of one hour and a half for your visit.
Please remember, if for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment, we require a 24 hour cancellation notice prior to your appointment time, by calling our reception desk. We will be more than happy to reschedule your appointment for a more convenient time.
As always, the staff at Wicker Park Eye Center look forward to continuing to provide you with complete medical services and wishes to thank you for entrusting us with your eye care.
Please view our entire webpages for further information about our practice, including: directions, locations, and office hours.